How to order the right size survival bracelet.
- Take a piece of printer paper and cut a 1/2 inch strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around the wrist (you may need help doing this)
- Mark the spot were the paper touches with a pen.
- With a ruler measure the paper from the start to the end mark.
- Add one inch to the length of the measurement, and that is the size you need.
- If you want a looser fit add one and one half inches.
For example, if your wrist is 7.5 inches around then an 8.5 inch Survival Bracelet is the proper fit.
Most survival bracelets are made burning the ends of the cord close to the ending knot to secure the cord. Most of my survival bracelets are NOT made this way. On mine the end of the paracord is weaved back through the knotting on the underside of the bracelet. This allows the bracelet to be taken apart in case of emergency and the wearer needs to use the cord. Great for women or men! Paracord survival bracelets are worn around the world. They are a great way to carry around a fair amount of paracord with you in case of any emergency situation. Although the paracord bracelet is made to hold securely on your wrist while you are wearing it, it can be unraveled and the paracord can help you in a number of survival situations. Paracord bracelets are a symbol of supporting our military and first responders!
Copyright © 2009 by AZ Desert Creations. All rights reserved.